Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M3 Hybridview other products
This powerful rescue has a simple weight system that we can utilise to encourage a draw or fade to straighten out your trajectory, plus its new Speed Pocket flexes on low strikes for more distance off-centre.
Key features and benefits:
- More compact shape vs M4 Rescue that increases workability
- New Speed Pocket provides more flexibility and ball speed on low strikes
- Sole offers more playability from an increased variety of lies
- Sliding sole weight caters for draw and fade adjustability
- Two-tone crown cosmetic aids alignment and inspires confidence
- Available in 17° (2), 19° (3), 21° (4) and 24° (5)
With five lofts between 2-iron and 5-iron, each of which is adjustable, it really is crucial to test this hybrid under professional guidance to find the one that perfectly fits the gap between your woods and irons.